"The aim of Valmiera Technical School is to provide studies of a profession that will be in demand in the labour market and will provide job opportunities after finishing the school. At the same time, obtaining high-quality secondary education is a very important aspect, so that after finishing school, young people will be competitive, also competing in competitions for study places in universities. Good education, a cozy and respectful environment, as well as a good foundation for ambitious goals are the key aspects important to us!"
Principal of the technical school Vineta Melngarsa
- to prepare educated, creative, competitive personalities who are in demand on the labour market in Latvia and the European Union.
- availability of new, high-quality professional education programs and their compliance with needs of various employers.
- attracting and retaining qualified labour in the Vidzeme region.
- Educated, positive and mentally strong young people;
- Professional, competent and growth-oriented teachers;
- A strong and loyal team – cooperation based on openness, honesty, tolerance and respect between the school, the student and the parents;
- Orderly, safe, attractive and modern school environment.